
This is the legal and ethical checklist that i have signed, confirming that nothing that will be featured within the sting will be offensive in anyway towards any person or group.
This is my production schedule, commencing 04/11/13. It will help me take control of my time and plan out time allocations for the tasks in the assignment.Research will not take too long, as many stings that have been completed and uploaded to the E4 Sting Website or Youtube.With easy access to these sites researching the area what i am doing should not take too long. Ideas generation will need quite a lot of time as i will need to come up with an idea that has creativity,flair and is unique distancing it from others that have been created. I have allowed plenty of time for myself to plan my sting, as i am not too experienced with the software (adobe programs) that is being used. This time will be used researching instructions and commands for the things i am using (adobe after effects, illustrator and photoshop). Production Time stands at four weeks but, this may overlap due to time constraints and the large amount of work that needs to be put into it.
This is my final production schedule. It has been greatly changed from the first one, due to the production phase of the project taking much longer than I originally anticipated. I did consider that time would overlap into more weeks but I didn't think it would be as long as it was. Time constraints restricted me greatly as the sting was complicated and led me to pan out the project. This was because I didn't know some of the more sophisticated controls, so I had to be taught by my teacher and tutorial videos on the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment